Terms and Conditions of engagement
In accordance with the current General Terms and Conditions of Engagement (hereinafter: OiU), Dvorac rentacar has the following obligations if a rental agreement is concluded:
- The OiU apply to You, the person paying the rental and all related costs (and You may also be the driver), as well as to all (other) drivers who are expressly named in the Rental Agreement and are therefore authorized to drive the Vehicle.
- All persons named in the Rental Agreement are jointly and severally responsible for the payment of amounts due under the agreement.
- Depending on your needs, you can rent a vehicle short-term (up to 30 days) or long-term for several months. The minimum rental duration is one day (24 hours).
- The vehicle can be rented by a person who is at least 21 years old and has a valid driver's license that is at least 2 years old.
- If you rent as a natural person, you can pay the rental costs and any additional costs in cash.
- Legal entities pay rent through a current account.
- You are expected to return the vehicle with the same fuel level that you found it.
General rental terms and conditions / Dvorac Rent A Car
Dvorac rent-a-car (hereinafter referred to as the Lessor) rents a vehicle to the Lessee (hereinafter referred to as the Lessee) whose data is on the front page of the Vehicle Rental Agreement, under the following conditions:
1. To sign the Vehicle Rental Agreement by hand and thereby agree to the provisions of the agreement:
- that rent a car accepts the prices and other terms and conditions of vehicle rental specified in the current price list as an integral part of this contract.
- to be 21 years old and have a valid driver's license for at least 2 years.
- to receive rental car vehicles in good condition with all associated accessories and vehicle documents.
- to return the rented vehicle to Rent a Car within the agreed period or earlier at the Lessor's request that in order.
- to extend this agreed period of use of the vehicle, rent a car requests the consent of the Lessor 48 hours before the expiry of the deadline for returning the vehicle.
- to immediately stop driving if during the use of the vehicle it breaks down or indicates a breakdown on the vehicle and inform the Lessor in the fastest way.
- that the rent a car vehicle is properly maintained and stored during use.
- that the rented vehicle is not used by Rent a Car under the influence of alcohol or drugs, for illegal purposes, for driver training, for transporting passengers or goods with compensation, transporting or towing other vehicles, trailers or their parts, for participating in motor sports events.
- that he uses the rent a car vehicle only for his own needs and does not rent or lend it to a third party.
- not to load the rented rent a car vehicle with persons or objects beyond the permitted carrying capacity.
- that Rent a Car does not use the rented vehicle abroad without the Lessor's consent that without the Lessor's consent.
- they will not make any changes to parts, assemblies or devices on the rent a car vehicle.
- that he will bear the costs of the used gasoline of the rent a car vehicle.
2. In the event that the Lessee does not comply with the conditions from Article 1, he undertakes to compensate the Lessor for any and all damages that would result from this, the amount of which is determined by the Lessor.
3. The Lessor will reimburse the Lessee, upon presentation of a confirmation of payment, for the costs of oil and regular maintenance of the vehicle (except for the costs of washing the vehicle during use).
4. The lessee is not obliged to pay a deposit when renting a vehicle.
5. The lessee is obliged to pay all fines and traffic violations that occurred due to improper use of the vehicle, including fines for improper parking.
6. The rental price does not include the following risks:
- Damage to the rented vehicle rent a car outside of a registered traffic accident (damages in the parking lot, etc.) - in case of damage to the rented vehicle in the parking lot and in traffic, the Lessee pays the entire damage to the rented vehicle.
- Disability (partial or total) and death of the driver and passenger in the rented vehicle rent a car that occurs as a result of an accident.
7. The lessee is responsible for damage done to the rented vehicle as well as for damage caused due to non-use (vehicle standing for the entire duration of the repair). The amount of damage caused due to non-use (standing) is determined in the amount of the flat-rate daily rental price of the vehicle according to the valid price list.
8. Irrespective of any purchased responsibility for damage done to the rented car rental vehicle, the Lessee is responsible for:
- damage done to the vehicle that he caused under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- damage caused intentionally or due to gross negligence in driving.
- damage if the driver did not have a valid driver's license at the time of the damage.
- theft if the vehicle was not locked or secured with an alarm at the time of theft.
9. The Lessee undertakes to protect the interests of the Lessor and its Insurance Company in the event of an accident as follows:
- which will record the names and addresses of the participants and witnesses of the accident.
- that he will not leave the damaged vehicle until he has removed it from the scene of the accident and secured it.
- which in case of major damage to the vehicle or if there are injured persons in the accident (even when the fault of other persons is obvious) will immediately call and wait for the arrival of the police.
- which will submit a written report on the accident to the nearest office of the Lessor.
10. The Lessor will not compensate the Lessee for the loss or damage of personal luggage and goods that are in/on the rented vehicle.
11. The Lessor will not compensate the Lessee for damages caused by: any breakdown of the vehicle during use and/or delay in the delivery of the vehicle.
12. Any changes from this contract are valid only if they are confirmed in writing by both contracting parties.
13. If the Lessee pays the expenses with a credit card, by his signature on the original contract, he authorizes the Lessor to invoice the total rental expenses to the credit club or bank that issued the credit card.
14. In the case of accepting a foreign means of payment, the exchange rate of any currency exchanged will be finally determined by the Lessor.
15. In the event of a dispute arising from this contract, the parties agree to the jurisdiction of the court in Belgrade. other persons is obvious) immediately